Warehouse Assistant - 2 Positions Available! $17.50 to start - Kent, WA - Apply Today!!
JOB FAIR 5/4 – 5/6/ 2021 – REDMOND, WA
Interviews are 5/4 2pm to 6pm, 5/5 7:30am to 5:30pm, and 5/6 7:30am to 5:30pm. Please call or text Michelle at [Register to View] or Candace at [Register to View] to schedule your interview or Walk In!
Seattle Marriott Redmond
7401 164th Avenue NE
Redmond Washington 98052
WE WILL TRAIN! JOB INCENTIVES! - $100.00 per person Referral Bonus – Referral must meet all production, safety, quality, and attendance standards for 60 consecutive workdays from the start of employment.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Holiday Pay, and Short Term Disability
Bring your friends you would like to work with!
Please bring a valid driver's license!
Warehouse Assistant Job Description
- Receiving Inventory
- Shipping legacy Inventory
- Reconciling Inventory
- Maintain vehicle fleet
- Maintain proper Housekeeping of warehouse
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies and ensuring proper handling of the same.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and proper stocking of inventory in the work area.
- Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities
- Proper packing, labeling and tagging of the inventory in the warehouse.
- Maintaining and servicing of warehouse equipment like forklift, trucks, and railcars
- Conducting cycle counts of inventory and managing daily log registers.
- Efficiently carrying out all orders of the supervisors.
- Working in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse.
- Coordinating work with fellow workers and other team members.
- Will need to be able to drive 26 ft box truck.
Skills and Specifications
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company.
- Should have the ability to work in a team.
- Should be physically fit and be able to complete all assigned work efficiently.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the day.
- Should possess time management skills and be able to meet targets.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or a GED equivalent.
- Experience and/or the knowledge of using warehouse equipment.
Must pass the following pre-employment requirements
- Criminal Background Check
- Must be able to Pass Drug Screen
- Must pass MVR Check with License in Good Standing
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Paid on a weekly basis