Responsible for the building and wiring of all electrical equipment
· Organizational/prioritization skills
· Interpersonal/communications (written and verbal) skills
· Creative problem solving skills
· High school diploma or the equivalent and four (4) years apprenticeship or Equiv.
· Basic machine tool operation knowledge
· Three (3) years of experience preferred
· Cost and timing estimating
· Basic controls knowledge
· Project Management Skills
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Continuously improves processes and delivers conforming quality products and services to internal/external customers per EAGLE Quality Manual
· Interface s with build staff and other departments
· Leads and directs the electrical work of assigned projects
· Maintains a safe work environment
· Troubleshoot and debug skills
· Participates in all required meetings
· Build to quoted budget and Schedule.
· Ability to work OT when required.
· Build, tear down, ship, installs, and service equipment
· Processes electrical workload and material
· Reads, comprehends, maintains electrical documentation and Schematics.
Health, Dental. Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability.
$22-$28 an hour DOE