Meter Installer - 5 needed - $18.00 - Walk In Interviews!
WALK IN INTERVIEWS weekdays from 7:45am to 3:30pm!
1010 Hoffman Drive Northwest Suite C
Owatonna, MN 55060
Please call Shelley at [Register to View] when you arrive.
Rate of pay: 18.00 / per hour DOE, $.50 raise after 60 day review, Monthly retention incentive, weekly pay, and Paid Training!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, and Short Term Disability!
Please bring a valid driver’s license and social security card or birth certificate for the background process.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Field technicians performing meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
. Safety orientated.
. Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
· Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
· Various duties related to operation of project.
· Maintain tool and inventory.
· Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
· Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
· Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Punctual and reliable attendance
· Position requires that we work in all weather conditions
· Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or Equivalent
· Valid Driver’s License
· Must pass the following pre-employment requirements
· Criminal Background Check
. MVR check
· Drug Screen
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour