Scope Services is currently seeking a SERVICE TECHNICIAN for field operations in Owings Mills, MD.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Service and inspect existing demand response devices to ensure that they are still in good operating condition, connected correctly, and properly programmed.
- Devices include: Thermostats and High/Low voltage load control switches
- Repair/replace damaged, missing, or tampered devices to ensure that all participating customers have a working device.
- Operating and maintaining a company vehicle responsibly.
- Demand Response events require overtime as requested
Benefits and Perks:
- Scope Services Offers the Ability to accrue HVAC Journeyman's hours
- Scope Services Offers THE Ability to accrue Electrical Journeyman's hours
- Company Issued Vehicle
- Basic knowledge of hand tools, including but not limited to, cordless hammer drill, screwdrivers, wire strippers, crimping tool.
- Basic HVAC knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Great written and verbal communication
- Ability to complete assigned work without direct supervision
- Professional appearance
- Quick learner
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record
- Must pass Criminal Background Check & Drug Screen
- Cleanliness and general maintenance of Company issued vehicle / materials.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour