QA Auditor - 2 Positions Available! $22.00 per hour - Home based reporting with company vehicle.
- Work with Project Management team to achieve quality KPIs
- Create and maintain accurate recordkeeping
- Manage database and submittal spreadsheets
- Assist with the creation of quality control standards
- Review all data for discrepancies and bring findings forward to the appropriate individual(s)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate various computer and IT systems.
- Ability to read, interpret, and work with documents
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to create and edit documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and the general public and other personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Education or equivalent
- Prior AMI Gas Module experience preferred
Valid Driver’s License
- Must pass the following pre-employment requirements
- Criminal Background Check
- MVR Check
- Must pass Drug Screen
Medical insurance . Dental insurance . Vision insurance . Term Life . Short Term Disability
Full Time position
WE WILL TRAIN! JOB INCENTIVES! - $100.00 per person Referral Bonus – Referral must meet all production, safety, quality, and attendance standards for 60 consecutive workdays from the start of employment.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
Paid on a weekly basis.