The Training Analyst is responsible for reviewing and evaluating training programs for an organization to ensure the training needs of the organization are being fulfilled. They will assist the Training Manager with the review and management of the existing training program’s delivery, content, and aids and they will recommend changes and assist in the development of new content as required. They will use a combination of our internal knowledge base, internet searches and cooperation with other team members and clients to maintain the Training Program and ensure organizational personnel are fully qualified and compliant with Industry Certifications and Standards.
- Assist the Training Manager to ensure training needs are identified, and appropriate learning solutions are developed, deployed and complied with.
- Partners with leadership to assess instructional efficiency.
- Oversees the daily operation, use, and configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Build online assessments and surveys utilizing the LMS.
- Develops and updates standardized tools and reporting for ongoing access to learning information; generates standard and custom reports.
- Populates course information and assigns courses to learners.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance for users regarding logging in to the LMS and accessing courses.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Keen organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid decision-making skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and communicate with employees at all levels in our organization.
- Familiarity with course design and development.
- Previous experience working in a training department and/or administering an LMS.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Captivate or another course development application.
- Familiarity with analytic tools and analysis
- Associates Degree required; Bachelors preferred
- Must pass Criminal Background Check & Drug Screen
- 3-5 years experience within a Training Department or LMS Administration
- Valid Drivers License
- Availability for potential Travel up to 25%
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year