Corporate Safety Director
Scope Services is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Safety Director. Our Corporate Offices are located in St. Joseph, MI. This position will require up to 70% Travel to our Field Operations.
Review, develop, or recommend safety training material to be used on project sites.
- Identify safety training needs throughout Scope.
- Develop tail gate safety meeting topics and information to be used by supervision at project sites.
- Recommend other safety related topics or training material regarding meter installation.
- Monitor Safety performance at each project
- Collect statistics on a monthly basis
- Conduct field observations as needed
- Identify accident trends throughout the company
Develop, or recommend and conduct Management Safety Leadership training as needed.
Coach, develop and provide oversight for Project Manager and Supervisors at each project site.
Safety representative for all project sites
Facilitate the networking of lessons learned from accident/ incident investigations conducted throughout Scope projects to Scope project sites from this develop new training for tailgate meeting to create awareness so repeated incidents do not reoccur.
Coordinate with Corporate HR Director to represent Scope Services on issues raised by insurance company for property/auto/workers comp carriers by conducting and providing root cause investigations for each accident.
Monitor, investigate and provide technical support to project sites receiving OSHA citations.
Coordinate the purchasing of personal protective equipment and standardize throughout the company ensuring compliance as it pertains to the scope of work being completed.
Review, develop, and modify safe work procedures throughout Scope projects.
- Review project safety plans and provide recommendations as necessary start up and existing projects.
Keep abreast of occupational safety support to Scope Services management on an as needed basis.
Provide technical safety support to Scope Services management on an as needed basis.
Develop safety audit process and conduct periodic audits at project sites.
Serve as the corporate health and safety subject matter expert with clients.
Identify industry and Scope best practices and implement throughout Scope Services projects.
- Implement zero injury/ incident techniques throughout Scope Services project
Updates written health and safety programs and policies
Review all new scopes of work to ensure that all potential risks are identified and properly mitigated.
Travel to all projects.
Candidates with previous AMI Project Manager experience are preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's required, Master's preferred
- Must pass Criminal Background Check & Drug Screen
- 8-10 year's Experience required
- Valid Driver's License
- Travel up to 70%
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year