Do you have a knack for problem solving? Are you a people person with a great understanding of operations and logistics? If so, we are looking for you!
KVA is in need of a skilled Project Manager, ready to manage exponential growth.
KVA specializes in Relay Panels and the Construction and Maintenance of transmission and distribution substations. From the Relay Panels to Control Enclosures to Substation Services, we provide the people, apparatus and expertise. To learn more about our company visit http://kva-emc.com.
As part of your daily tasks you will:
- Communicate with corporate level clients with status reports on current projects and expectations of future projects
- Oversee projects from start to delivery in a production/manufacturing setting with thorough attention to detail and follow through
- Effectively track progress for both internal and client reporting
- Communication with vendors and internal labor providers
- Planning, Reporting, and Forecasting
Skills that make a great fit:
- Pre-emptive Problem Solving
- Stellar Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Operations/Project Management experience (5+ years)
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and ask questions
- Electrical Background/Understanding
- Mechanical Background/Understanding
- Experience in a Manufacturing/Production Environment
- Elementary Sales/Customer Service Experience
- Ability to read/decipher Schematics/Blueprints
- Jobscope Manufacturing Software experience
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must pass Criminal Background Check & MVR Check
- Must pass Drug Screen
If you meet these requirements and we are sure many more, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Potential of 5-10% travel.
Pay: $21.00 - $24.00 per hour/DOE