Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Machine Builder/Tool Maker
Responsible for the assembly and building of all equipment
· Organizational/prioritization skills
· Interpersonal/communications (written and verbal) skills
· Creative problem solving skills
· Potential travel to customer facilities
· Electrical & fluid power knowledge
· Maintain build documentation
· Manage projects in lead man’s absence
· High school diploma or equivalent with four (4) years apprenticeship.
· Basic machine tool operation knowledge
· Three (3) years’ experience preferred
· Cost and timing estimating
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Interfaces with build staff and other departments
· Reads and comprehends build documentation
· Maintains a safe work environment
· Machine tool operation
· Troubleshoots and debug problems
· Build to Quoted hours and schedule.
· Have ability to work OT when required.
· Participates in all required meetings
· Build, tear down, ship, install, and services equipment
· Trains new staff
· Participates in training
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability.
$22.00-$28.00 an hour DOE