- Responsible for identifying and communicating any quality problems utilizing Plex to management and must understand the potential consequences to the customer of parts that do not conform to quality requirements
- Produces at the prescribed rates while achieving great quality standards
- Consistent production of 90% of prescribed rate
- Achieves 0.5% to 1% max scrape rate
- Makes approved minor machine offsets and tool adjustments, notifying a supervisor of any machine inadequacies
- Understand tooling applications and Geometry
- Follows operator instructions and control plans for a particular process
- 100% adherer to gauging Product per the check sheet and SPC requirements in the control plan
- Safety Awareness
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read a minimum of 6 pt. font held at arm’s length
- Ability to add and subtract negative and positive integers
- Ability to understand and use both English and metric units of measurement
- Basic print reading
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable transportation is a must.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability.
$18.50 an hour