3rd Shift Press Operator
3RD Shift 10:40PM - 07:00AM Sunday - Friday
- Reliable, regular and consistent attendance 5 days/week.
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
- Read process sheet to understand what is expected for each production run.
- Able to operate blow molding machinery as assigned.
- Trims excess material from molding product and trims parts using various hand tools such as knives and scrapers as well as trim fixtures as instructed by process sheet.
- Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory pieces for reuse using grinding machine.
- Weighs finished pieces as instructed by process sheet.
- Assembles/finishes product utilizing secondary fixtures and machinery.
- Packs boxes of finished parts per process sheet instruction.
- Counts production, tags all boxes with operator ID tag and fills out production paperwork accurately.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- No prior experience or training needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour