15 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - METER INSTALLERS - $20.50 TO START – VEHICLE PROVIDED - LYNNWOOD, WA
High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Must be able to pass a Preemployment Background Check and DOT Drug Screen
Valid and Good Driving Record - Driver's License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
- Drive company vehicle to premises and perform meter installations utilizing a handheld device.
- Field technicians performing meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safety Oriented
- Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
- Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
- Various duties related to operation of project.
- Maintain tool and inventory.
- Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
- Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
- Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
- Experience with the Utilities is preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate level of computer skills preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and terrain
- Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour