METER INSTALLERS - 10 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - $20.50 per hour / New Retention Bonus!
Entry level position - We Train!
High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Must be able to pass a Preemployment Background Check and DOT Drug Screen
Valid and Good Driving Record - Driver's License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Quarterly Retention Incentive
$500 or $750 4th quarter 2021 per tech pay-out. To meet the goal the following needs to be met:
- Attendance – greater than 95% attendance in the quarter. Not more than 3 days off per quarter. Overtime days do not count as replacement days for regular days missed
- Less than 1% read errors
- Less than 1% severe field QA errors
- No 2 consecutive weeks with a driver score less than 90
- Cumulative quarterly driver score of 90+
- No at fault safety incidents
- Minimum production of 1,500 installs for the quarter, ~ 25/day, while meeting all other criteria = $500 payout
- Achieving 2,000 installs for the quarter, ~33/day, while meeting all other criteria = additional $250
Begins October 1, 2021
Pay -$20.50 to start. After 20 work days of installs you will be evaluated for an increase to $21.50 based on meeting safety, performance, quality, and attendance standards.
You will be given a company vehicle and gas card to use for work purposes.
You are paid weekly on Friday.
You will receive holiday pay for New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25th.
There is a $100.00 per person referral bonus if your referral works for 60 days and meets all production, safety, quality, and attendance standards.
We offer health insurance, dental, vision, short term disability, and term life.
- Drive company vehicle to premises and perform meter installations utilizing a handheld device.
- Field technicians performing meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safety Oriented
- Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
- Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
- Various duties related to operation of project.
- Maintain tool and inventory.
- Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
- Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
- Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
- Experience with the Utilities is preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate level of computer skills preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and terrain
- Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour