METER INSTALLERS - 10 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - $20.50 per hour / incentives
Entry level position - We Will Train! Job Incentives!
High School Diploma or GED (Required)
Must be able to pass a Preemployment Background Check and DOT Drug Screen
Valid and Good Driving Record - Driver's License (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
To qualify for the incentive the following needs to be met:
• Attendance - Overtime hours cannot be used to meet the minimum levels
• Modules must be correctly installed and less than 1% read errors
• Two-week period driving score of 90+
• Install levels - On straight time, 40 hrs. per week, in a two-week straight time period following the Mon- Fri schedule, 7:30 – 4:00.
o A total of 250 up to 332 installs -250 installs, the low threshold of this tier is the equivalent of a minimum daily average of 25 = $.33 cents per meter exchanged (equivalent to ~ $1.00 per hr. and up)
o A total of 333 up to 399 installs – 333 installs, the low threshold of this tier is the equivalent of a minimum daily average of 33 = $.38 cents per meter exchanged (equivalent to ~ $1.50 per hr. and up)
o A total of 400 + installs – 400 installs, the low threshold of this tier is the equivalent of a minimum daily average of 40 = $.40 cents per meter exchanged (equivalent to ~$2.00 per hr. and up)
Pay -$20.50 to start. After 20 work days of installs you will be evaluated for an increase to $21.50 based on meeting safety, performance, quality, and attendance standards.
You will be given a company vehicle and gas card to use for work purposes.
You are paid weekly on Friday.
You will receive holiday pay for New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25th.
There is a $100.00 per person referral bonus if your referral works for 60 days and meets all production, safety, quality, and attendance standards.
- Drive company vehicle to premises and perform meter installations utilizing a handheld device.
- Field technicians performing meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safety Oriented
- Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
- Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
- Various duties related to operation of project.
- Maintain tool and inventory.
- Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
- Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
- Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
- Experience with the Utilities is preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate level of computer skills preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and terrain
- Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour