JOB FAIR 5/4 – 5/6/2021 – REDMOND, WA – 25 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - METER INSTALLERS - $20.50 TO START – VEHICLE PROVIDED!
JOB FAIR 5/4 – 5/6/ 2021 – REDMOND, WA – 25 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - METER INSTALLERS - $20.50 TO START – VEHICLE PROVIDED
Interviews are 5/4 2pm to 6pm, 5/5 7:30am to 5:30pm, and 5/6 7:30am to 5:30pm. Please call or text Michelle at [Register to View] or Candace at [Register to View] to schedule your interview or Walk In!
Seattle Marriott Redmond
7401 164th Avenue NE
Redmond Washington 98052
WE WILL TRAIN! JOB INCENTIVES! - $100.00 per person Referral Bonus – Referral must meet all production, safety, quality, and attendance standards for 60 consecutive workdays from the start of employment.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Holiday Pay, and Short Term Disability
Bring your friends you would like to work with!
Please bring a valid driver's license!
WE TRAIN ~ WE TRAIN ~ WE TRAIN ~ WE TRAIN ~ WE TRAIN!
Job Description – Vehicle Provided (Home Based Reporting) – Performance Reviews
- Drive company vehicle to premises and perform meter installations utilizing a handheld device.
- Field technicians performing meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safety Oriented
- Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
- Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
- Various duties related to operation of project.
- Maintain tool and inventory.
- Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
- Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
- Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
- Experience with the Utilities is preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate level of computer skills preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Position requires that we work in all weather conditions
- Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
PREEMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License in Good Standing – MVR Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Must Pass DOT Drug Screen
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
- Monday to Friday – Paid Weekly
- Multiple locations
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place