METER INSTALLERS - 10 IMMEDIATE OPENINGS - $20.50 per hour to start!
10 Immediate Openings!
Paid Training Class starts 6/13/2022!
Apply to get started! $20.50 to Start!
High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a Preemployment Background Check
Must be able to pass a DOT Drug Screen that goes back 30 days (this includes testing negative for marijuana).
Valid and Good Driving Record - Driver's License
US work authorization
Must be able to drive to our warehouse in Kent, WA for a week of paid training
- Drive company vehicle to premises and perform meter installations utilizing a handheld device.
- Field technicians performing gas meter work (inside and outside customers’ homes).
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Safety Oriented
- Minimize possibility of safety related incidents in field and office environment.
- Use and knowledge of computer skills to support daily operation.
- Various duties related to operation of project.
- Maintain tool and inventory.
- Ensure accurate and safe work practices are adhered to.
- Driving a service vehicle in highly congested traffic areas.
- Flexibility to alter service area when directed with short notice
- Experience with the Utilities is preferred, but not necessary.
- Intermediate level of computer skills preferred.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and terrain
- Ability to navigate vehicle in high congested traffic areas safely
You will be given a company vehicle and gas card to use for work purposes.
You are paid weekly on Friday.
You will receive holiday pay for most major holidays.
There is a $100.00 per person referral bonus if your referral works for 60 days and meets all production, safety, quality, and attendance standards.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Term Life
- Short Term Disability
- Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 per hour