Field Service Representative - Lexington, KY
Responsibilities: Safety Sensitive Position
- Follow and adhere to all Scope safety rules, commercial driving laws and regulations for a safety sensitive position. Follow client safety policy.
- Drive commercial vehicle for up to 8 to 10 hours per day 5 to 6 days per week. (8-5)
- Will work assigned shifts and be available after hours as needed.
- Will work assigned packages in areas assigned by Supervisor or Lead.
- Will maintain a safe work environment.
- Safely operate a company vehicle.
- Follow Client’s safety procedures.
- Attend and participate in daily safety meetings and training meetings
- Ensure proper reporting procedures are followed.
- Ensure that all field service work assigned is performed accurately and timely.
- Connect and disconnect electric meters
- Set electric meters
- Conduct investigations on electric meters
- Read electric meters
- Navigate using tools such as Tough Books, GPS and maps
- Maintain a professional attitude on and off work hours
- Possess and demonstrate customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Capable of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good understanding of operations and basic customer service needs.
- Read and comprehend maintenance manuals and technical instructions.
- Familiar with all company policies and procedures including the Scope Services Safety Manual
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with three to five years of continuous driving experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Computer skills and familiarity with utilizing Microsoft office suite.
- Be in compliance with all Scope and commercial driving laws and regulations for a commercial driving safety sensitive position.
- Stooping, reaching, twisting/standing.
- Normal functioning senses, good eyesight, color vision, field and depth perception.
- Environment will be outside conditions.
- Must be able to work in all extreme hot and cold weather conditions and terrains.
- Exposure to heat, cold, noise and water.
- Must be willing to work extended and irregular hours.
- Ability to adjust to inclement weather changes.
- Work around all types of animals.
- Drive, sit approx. 7-8 hours accumulatively
- Walk and stand approx 2 hours per day, accumulatively approx 7 min at a time
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs max
- Must be able to push, pull and lift 15 pounds of force for meter box work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour