Scope Services has an opportunity for Quality Auditor/Quality Control Technicians. This role is responsible for ensuring the quality of installation for AMI Gas Modules.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Work with Project Management team to achieve quality KPIs
- Create and maintain accurate recordkeeping
- Manage database and submittal spreadsheets
- Assist with the creation of quality control standards
- Review all data for discrepancies and bring findings forward to the appropriate individual(s)
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate various computer and IT systems.
- Ability to read, interpret, and work with documents
- Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, and the ability to create and edit documents and spreadsheets.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory working relationships with co-workers, vendors, and the general public and other personnel.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Education or equivalent
- Prior AMI Gas Module experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug screen that goes back 30 days (this includes testing negative for marijuana)
- Valid Driver's License
- US work authorization
- Can drive to our warehouse in Kent, WA for paid training
Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability.