Customer Service Representative
This position is responsible for assigning and dispatching work orders while coordinating with the various project managers to schedule and monitor field routes.
- Receive and dispatch orders
- Monitor field routes and check on their status
- Respond to crew members, via phone or computer, to send them to the appropriate locations.
- Resolve field audit meter readings (training will be provided)
- Manage installers roster for every project
- Coordinate deployment plan with project managers
- Close designated work areas in a timely manner
Must have strong computer skills and/or the ability to navigate computer software.
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour