We are currently seeking an Estimator to quote relay panels projects, including evaluating bid requests, specifications, drawings and project requirements to provide an accurate KVA bid.
Must be a self-starter with significant attention to detail that can work effectively as part of a team. This position will require the ability to communicate clearly with customers, suppliers and co-workers.
Role and Responsibilities
• Reviews Requests for Quotation and maintains a bid calendar and quote log.
• Develops bills of material from drawings and specifications and solicits competitive vendor pricing from a wide variety of suppliers.
• Familiarity with electrical component suppliers and experience with utility projects is a plus.
• Works with production to develop accurate labor costs.
• Experience in reading layout and electrical drawings is a plus.
• Works with sales and marketing to present commercial terms and conditions accurately and competitively.
• Maintain and improve the bid development process at KVA.
• An attention to detail is required and the ability to manage several bids at once while meeting strict time deadlines.
· A familiarity with commercial terms and accounting standards so that profit margins are maintained.
· Be dependable and detail orientated.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Microsoft Office
· High School diploma/GED minimum; Two-year Associates degree is a plus
· Must pass Criminal Background Check & MVR Check
· Must pass Drug Screen
$17.00/per hour to Start